1. Check out John Legend’s online acoustic performance for a soul-soothing feeling we all need to hear right now.
2. With online virtual concerts catching on and everyone feeling a little ‘Yellow’, Chris Martin also decided to play a little concert from home on Coldplay’s Instagram Live.
3. Pink learns how to play the piano as well as providing the ultimate entertainment needed to get you through your day.
4. Ever fancied going to the Opera but never had the chance? Well, this is your moment. Metropolitan Opera in New York is hosting nightly live streaming sessions, available 10:30am (AEST) from March 22nd onwards.
5. Need a few laughs? Check out these 50 hilarious coronavirus jokes and memes to remind us that even during these uncertain times, it’s important to make each other laugh.
6. Scared of piling on the pounds whilst being confined to the four walls of your home? Join Steph Claire Smith on Wednesday and Friday mornings for a free online feel-good workout.
7. Missing your travel days and dying to see the real outdoors? Check out Google’s online Arts & Culture activation which includes a program called The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks which takes you on incredible walks through rainforests, volcanoes, arid deserts, ice fjords. You name it!
8. Feeling those Friyay vibes? Grant Collins, the founder of Gin Lane and Blossom Bar, will be hosting virtual cocktail making classes via Instagram Live and Facebook Live from 3:30pm this arvo!
9. Take a moment to reflect, focus on your self-care and escape the daily madness! Try an easy to make DIY skin soothing and toning face mask, or alternatively a 3-ingredient strawberry, honey and coconut oil hair mask, leaving your hair healthy and full of sheen!
10. For a bit of downtime and to take your mind off things, try listening to some new podcasts – true crime, comedy, love & sex, pop culture – they’ve got something for everyone!